Day Trading Stocks & Futures

XRAY27

swing trade last how many days??

NF two trades ended in loss and BNF one trade ended in loss...,i will update points in my thread after end of the series..swing trades are as per TSL...generally if all is well moves to 5 to 7 trading days

Last edited:
was profitable for over 6 months (with NO RED day) trading only BN options.. but pulled out some money to prepay home loan when they increased rates... and 1 sleepy trade.. screwed up everything 1 month back.. :)
so taking only few trades..now.. or when expecting mega gains.. :)
no red day for such a long time is an achievement:up:

NF two trades ended in loss and BNF one trade ended in loss...,i will update points in my thread after ended of the series..swing trades are as per TSL...generally if all is well moves to 5 to 7 trading days
You take max 2 traded per day na ? or it is 2 trades per day per index ?

ST

mohan.sic

was profitable for over 6 months (with NO RED day) trading only BN options.. but pulled out some money to prepay home loan when they increased rates... and 1 sleepy trade.. screwed up everything 1 month back.. :)
Month on month is ok. But Not a Single Red day? That's WOW.

XRAY27

You take max 2 traded per day na ? or it is 2 trades per day per index ?

ST
Da !! The question is on swing trading... for intra (Only BNF) 2 trades per day..but on avg it is 1 trade per day if we count NTD...

Raj232

Month on month is ok. But Not a Single Red day? That's WOW.
Nothing wow.. because in case of bad trades, used to do firefighthing .. and finally come out little bit green to cover brokerage and taxes..
also not trading daily.. maybe 2 - 3 days a week only
Red day is not same as red trade.. many bad trades.. but coming out and taking many more firefighting trades, can save the day..
also mostly come out in 5 ..10 or 15 mins.. few days I let it run for more than 1 hr.. :) .. LOL..
.. so better still is options writing.. see the other thread :)
https://www.traderji.com/community/threads/option-writing-derivatives-indices.108053/page-400

XRAY27

OMG ..Great performance !!! :)

ok let me ask you , are there any members in TJ , who do only Nifty/Banknifty option buying and are profitable since at least 6 months or this is a losing game ???
at present I am suffering from big loss problem when markets move against me , unable to cut loss quickly, , 4-5 such days keep happening every month and eat away all months hardwork.
my situation is similar to you.
So reduced trades and size until I get enough confidence and results to scale.