Day Trading Stocks & Futures

what do ya think we will win out of all this ?
We will win a lot...Pakistan will be shamed in the international community exposing their wrong doings against India, India will win faith of international community as a law abiding country and above all an innocent Indian who is abducted and framed by Pakistan will get justice and he will be freed from the Pakistan prison and their torture.....these are very strong points for our country.
We cannot imagine the torture which he will be subjected to by Pakistani military.

Smart_trade

siddhant4u

Well-Unknown Member
BJP and Shivsena are making alliance in coming elections.This is a strong move by NDA.

Smart_trade
अब आया ऊँट पहाड़ के नीचे

BJP now understood it will need help of alliances like they do in Bihar. Surprising is that they are have seat sharing for state elections too! last time bjp decided to go alone.

edit: this could mean end of Devendra in Maharashtra and his migration to Delhi is a possibility.

edit 2: kaviraj Ramdash Athavale is not part of alliance ! 25BJP, 23 SS

NSDL is sending me a consolidated statement which has other CDSL account (at other brokers) details as well ...
What ?? they have access to each others system...??
interesting...
The consolidation is based on PAN
As our consolidated MF holding reports are generated based on our registered email (CAS - CAMS, KARVY, FT, SBFS), NSDL send this report based on our PAN ..I remember SEBI issued some circular on this..dont have the copy ..

The consolidation is based on PAN
As our consolidated MF holding reports are generated based on our registered email (CAS - CAMS, KARVY, FT, SBFS), NSDL send this report based on our PAN ..I remember SEBI issued some circular on this..dont have the copy ..
I have been getting these CAS from last 1 year.It is based on our PAN.It lists all our stock holding in various Depository Participants and also all our mutual fund investments....good and handy statement to take a print out and keep in file for Long Term Capital Gains calculations...it gives transactions and holding statement.

Smart_trade

I have been getting these CAS from last 1 year.It is based on our PAN.It lists all our stock holding in various Depository Participants and also all our mutual fund investments....good and handy statement to take a print out and keep in file for Long Term Capital Gains calculations...it gives transactions and holding statement.

Smart_trade
Yes..I am also regularly (on monthly basis) getting this report. Very useful for managing our assets in MF, Equity and Fixed income securities.