Day Trading Stocks & Futures

AMC's soon will be in trouble...

https://www.livemint.com/market/sto...w-in-over-6-years-in-july-11597055021857.html

Inflows into equity schemes have been slowing down after the robust net of ₹12,175.04 crore seen in March. In June, net inflows were at ₹240.55 crore, the lowest in 51 months. In July last year, these funds received ₹8,133.21 crore worth of net inflows.

Last month, redemption pressure deepened while contribution from systematic investment plan (SIP) continued to dwindle. Net redemptions in equity mutual fund schemes rose to a four-month high of ₹16,622.01 crore in July, up 22.9% from ₹13,520.03 crore in previous month and from ₹12,173.81 crore in the year-ago period. SIP inflow fell to ₹7,830.66 crore in July from ₹7,927.11 crore in June.
I saw a segment on CNBC 18 just now... FII is net seller... DII is mild seller or on the sidelines... now even equity SIPs are reedeeming... then who is buying? Last time I said it was "We the people of india..." in response to one of your posts, but now it is baffling even me siddhant sir...

siddhant4u

Well-Unknown Member

siddhant4u

Well-Unknown Member
I saw a segment on CNBC 18 just now... FII is net seller... DII is mild seller or on the sidelines... now even equity SIPs are reedeeming... then who is buying? Last time I said it was "We the people of india..." in response to one of your posts, but now it is baffling even me siddhant sir...
sir its equally baffling to me Nifty PE is at 30+ which on bell curve is to the right most side (which keep shifting with every increase in nifty index). yet there are 'bulls' who in name of quant, momentum are keep buying. also don't forget MF redemption might be directed to ETFs or may be direct equity now.

No post since last night ......thread has gone silent.....

A century on Nifty index from yesterday's close........