Day Trading Stocks & Futures

At a point of time there are only 30 members online of which 20 odd may be old . Dont you think there will be few hundred retail traders who are making profits at a given month of the few thousands of members here.
There are people here, who are looking for some routine banter with fellow traders, as trading is a lonely business.
There is technically no learning going on here, that people would benefit. 1000x content available on YouTube, that too on subjects you are actually interested in.
So, as of now, it's just a few traders who get together, share a few things, pull each other's legs in friendship, and get a feeling of belonging.
I maintain it has nothing to do with traders being in a profit or loss

At a point of time there are only 30 members online of which 20 odd may be old . Dont you think there will be few hundred retail traders who are making profits at a given month of the few thousands of members here.
Bhai I have never denied retail traders making profits......why few hundred, few thousand may be profitable...so it is good.....what is the problem there ?

TCS showing strength today........it is in my profit booking range.....look forward to bringing some profits home...

I was thinking that it will take min 6 months for portfolio to be in green......but it took much less time.....:)It helps to invest in strong scrips with honest managements and avoid chor companies ........

Reliance PP giving 7 % gains in last 2 days......par becho to aur upar jata hain.......should control greed.....