Day Trading Stocks & Futures

siddhant4u

Well-Unknown Member

sridhga

Can someone give a list of f&o stocks which are good for intraday trading with good liquidity.

1. Reliance
2. Indigo
3. Bandhan Bank
4. Kotak Bank
5. Axis Bank
6. Bajfinance/Bajajfinsv
7. SRtransFin
8. Auropharma
9. Divislab
10. Dmart
11. GodrejProp
12. Mothersonsumi
13. Bata
14. Colpal

You may not find tech shares in here. But personally, I like to trade Tata Elxsi everyday.

kharikumaar

Here are some more possibilities.... :p

The thing is I am not very comfortable with charts and TA, I usually end up drawing the wrong conclusions, i have developed a trading method based on the volume movement on the option chain and am quite happy with it. i do go wrong sometimes , just like everyone else, but on a broader scale i find it quite nice and directional.
Like today for example in the morning I saw some movement in the 21300/10300 area and made that observation, subsequently i notice that the volume action had shifted to 21500/10350 , and I mentioned that too. Once the prices were in that range, the volumes there reduced and the 21000 volumes went up. When I noticed that I bought 20600 puts of next week at 290.

I also saw that the volumes play at 20000 which have been there for a few days still exist. hence that observation.
The trouble is I dont have any charts and drawings to show these. so it may sound and it is a bit unconventional.

I have learnt to trust my readings and take positions accordingly, I do succeed quite a few times .

I am not condemning the accepted TA methods, its just that I am not able to work it to my understanding