Day Trading Stocks & Futures

@primitivetrader
read a little about it...not everyone's cup of tea..

as you are using it on your 5 min charts seems it's success rate is pretty high...
ya, it seems like the bible of PA trading. but definitely not for the beginner. but worth putting an effort to learn it. I did not his books difficult. maybe due to good day trading exp.

travi

i didnt follow what you said. you mean you took a trade and the SL was hit? long or short?

i generally avoid early trades on expiry days, it invariably stops you out. i have been eaten up up down up down many days. :D
expiry seems to be at higher levels for now plus they'd want to roll too.
ya, short SL hit.

vikas2131

LoL

The ₹4,350-crore acquisition by the Patanjali group was primarily debt-funded. At current prices, the acquirer’s stake is worth over ₹40,000 crore, higher than the value of some of the banks, such as Punjab National Bank, who extended the loans.

Ruchi Soya market cap closes in on Marico, it’s high time Sebi takes note

https://www.livemint.com/market/mar...high-time-sebi-takes-note-11592996429848.html

That’s higher than some better known India-listed firms such as Bosch Ltd., Punjab National Bank and Motherson Sumi Ltd., among others.

btw, Rajat Sharma (India TV) is one of the director in Ruchi Soya ! Tabuj kata, sabako mila.
They cannot do anything according to the rules.