Day Trading Stocks & Futures

Hi ST, what is your close view on Bajaj Fin. You see any good chance for 3k and above shortly.
Yes I am bullish on Bajaj Finance. Not because I am long in it but because of the growth engine that company is .Also it has a very strong balance sheet and reserves position. Their lending is short term and borrowing is long term which is just opposite of many other NBFCs and that is why they will not have any liquidity pressure.I expect that it will grab market share from weak NBFCs and banks in post Corona world.

I buy Bajaj Finance whenever there is a dip ...(I also sell in a rally to ensure that my portfolio is not concentrated in just 1-2 scrips) and I am confident that we will see price of Rs 3000 and above in next 2 quarters.But in any portfolio one has to spread the risk in various scrips. Concentrated investments in just 1-2 scrips lead to anxiety and exit at wrong time and if we have a well spread portfolio, Bajaj Finance should be a part of it.....

Smart_trade

Last edited:
Bought Reliance partly paid at Rs 705.....now it is trading above Rs 712....good trading counter ......sasta aur tikau......:)

kharikumaar

not sure of taking positions. it smells too much of a trap. i am staying out. the supreme court verdict on emi moratorium will drive the price and probably all premiums may collapse. so caution is the days motto :D
even the calls are bloated and holding prices. so. it is anyones games. usually on wednesdays the premiums collapse almost 50% even on flat markets, today both of them were holding price at yesterdays level even though they are are over priced. so not in my purview of trading. i cant even risk selling far otm options . it could take just seconds to wipe out the trade.