Day Trading Stocks & Futures

travi

Aam khao ghutliya mat gino
The weekend slogan is....

Literally "eat the mangoes, don't count the trees"; i.e. don't question your good fortune, just enjoy it (while it lasts)
Translation source -- Google ( trees / kernels variation)

Last edited:
Some of us on this forum already guessed this.
ha ha
must be joking or some of you on this forum are wrong even on a guess lol lol
(btw what is the basis of ur guess)
OR
you need to read my post again, I wrote
btw, since a long time, I am not trading in stocks (futures or options)
I have mentioned for stocks and not indices.
I hardly trade stocks, I only traded RIL out of stocks, and that too once in a while
My last trade in RIL options, was some 8-9 months back, when I made some 70-75K in a single trade.
I only trade indices, that too mainly BN and that too BN options

Any thing else you want to know, instead of guessing :DD :DD

mohan.sic

No they were closed a year back. Infact i noticed that the score went up when i closed 3 cards in 20days. I even said I don't have any thing new in my credit except a running personal loan which is very clean.

Sidhant bhai, even if I closed recently it should not let down my score. Closing a card neatly after clearing dues should increase the score or it remains same. It should not decrease.

Point 3 is valid and correct. But we are reading it wrong.

Anyways I just contacted a senior credit manager in icici. He gave one possible reason but even he is not sure of this. Let me wait for reply from cibil.

now this is below answer from cibil ...no specifics nothing....
I will reply them and any thing you wan to suggest on what points to add
thanks.

Both the reports were pulled using different score versions and hence TU score were different in both the reports. We have compared both the reports, there were no drastic change in DPD and other reporting.

Further, we would like to inform you that we have upgraded CIBIL Score by changing the scoring algorithm, due to which you may see your CIBIL Score changing. The score is now calculated on the basis of your last 36 months credit history. This change is applicable for all consumers and more than 90% of the member Bank's/NBFC'S (members) have already moved to the new version and the rest are in the process of migrating to the new version.

CIBIL Score is generated by a scoring algorithm which takes into account a large number of data points and macro-level credit trends. In our constant endeavor to provide more comprehensive CIBIL Score, regular changes are made to algorithm to incorporate new data points and trends. This is done to increase the ability of the score to predict probability of default loans.

The new CIBI L Score ranges between 300 and 900 which, is same as the old CIBIL Score. However as the scoring algorithm which generates the CIBIL Score has been revised, the numeric value generated for the new CIBIL Score may be different from the numeric value generated for the old CIBIL Score. The original credit profile of the consumer and the way lenders view the consumer will continue to remain the same irrespective of the difference in the numeric values of the old and the new CIBIL Score. Which means, even though the numeric value of the consumer's new CIBIL Score is lower than that of the old CIBIL Score, it wouldn't impact their access to credit.

Detailed explanation on 'How to improve your Credit History', is available at the FAQs section - Credit Score and Loan Basics on our website -
http://www.cibil.com/faq/credit-score-and-loan-basics

Kindly quote the above mentioned Service Request Number in your future communication with us.

We assure you of our best services always.

Regards,
Consumer Services Team

sridhga

ha ha
must be joking or some of you on this forum are wrong even on a guess lol lol
(btw what is the basis of ur guess)
OR
you need to read my post again, I wrote
btw, since a long time, I am not trading in stocks (futures or options)
I have mentioned for stocks and not indices.
I hardly trade stocks, I only traded RIL out of stocks, and that too once in a while
My last trade in RIL options, was some 8-9 months back, when I made some 70-75K in a single trade.
I only trade indices, that too mainly BN and that too BN options

Any thing else you want to know, instead of guessing :DD :DD

On a public forum no body really cares for others. But if somebody posts repetitive comments quoting themselves, people try to understand their frustration. That's all.

On a public forum no body really cares for others. But if somebody posts repetitive comments quoting themselves, people try to understand their frustration. That's all.
Oooo, so you got frustrated because of my posts on N50 and RIL, hit tukkas :DD

yes, I can understand your frustration, for taking big loss in RIL lol lol
OR
your frustration of not taking long trade in NF or RIL
as you dont know the simple chart reading,
that was clearly indicating a big move in NF

sridhga

Oooo, so you got frustrated because of my posts on N50 and RIL, hit tukkas :DD

yes, I can understand your frustration, for taking big loss in RIL lol lol
OR
your frustration of not taking long trade in NF or RIL
as you dont know the simple chart reading,
that was clearly indicating a big move in NF

I don't trade Nifty. I did not trade RIL. If my set up shows in RIL, I will surely trade.
Moreover, I day trade. So all your argument about RIL, Nifty which worked in higher time frames do not apply to me.
So, what is your point?

Last edited: