Day Trading Stocks & Futures

For the people still waiting for 7000 it must have really started hurting :)

One can never time the market bottom.So people who were waiting for the market bottom are missing out on the huge rally.....and even if we can time the bottom ,not many will have courage to buy as at Rs 1900 people were expecting Bajaj Finance at less than Rs 1000......

One can never time the market bottom.So people who were waiting for the market bottom are missing out on the huge rally.....and even if we can time the bottom ,not many will have courage to buy as at Rs 1900 people were expecting Bajaj Finance at less than Rs 1000......
st da, how to have the conviction?

My average buy price in bajaj finance is 1968 (I am holding 122 shares). When it reached 1800, I could not buy even though I had money due to fear that it will go down. When it started moving up I bought at price 1950.

Please advise

Also, do you think nifty will touch 12k? When shall we book profits?

Ferget buying at bottoms but people who bought at 500 points above the bottom are making money...but at 500 points above the bottom people starts thinking " it is a relief rally, how high can it go, eventually it will go below the low etc....."

vivektrader

In persuit of financial independence.
Evolving sell 13 for Nifty has recycled on account of now bigger setup 2, market will most likely go even higher before correction (if any).

st da, how to have the conviction?

My average buy price in bajaj finance is 1968 (I am holding 122 shares). When it reached 1800, I could not buy even though I had money due to fear. When it started moving up I bought at price 1950.

Please advise
You have not sold and shorted at 2000-2050...that is pretty good.....

For conviction you need to know the strong fundamentals of the company and at what price we are comfortable holding that company.