Day Trading Stocks & Futures

I have shared what i have come across. Could be right or wrong. I dn't know.
Right..no issues....but these things are reflected in short term money market. Currently Bajaj Finance and HDFC bank are two companies which attract short term money at lowest rates that means short term money market considers them to be best and sound companies to lend....

if bajaj finance falls 8-10% it will substantiate the rumour may be i ll look through it.
But what will you do with that rumour ? Are you going to buy Bajaj Finance if it drops by 10 % or short sell it ??

lemondew

I ll inform people who i know have bought it for long term. For my trading i will just trade my set ups. Any stock that gets into controversies broker stops providing margin and by default it goes out of my trading list. So i wont trade it thats it....
But what will you do with that rumour ? Are you going to buy Bajaj Finance if it drops by 10 % or short sell it ??

ST sir how much time you took to finish Jason Perl.
I had started last week and covered only 20 pages so far :)
I came to Jesson Perl last. I started with DeMark,s first book and finished his 3 books .Jesson Perl came much later so compared to DeMark books Jesson Perl was very easy......DeMark books are 10 times more difficult.....