Day Trading Stocks & Futures

lemondew

sry couldnt understand what you had asked.

If stock gets into circuit and brokers rms are unable to square off then the stocks are sold by broker in auction market post market. Zerodha does it.

Note: After nifty 15% circuit there is no auction market. So unless you want to carryforward advisable to close all positions before index hits the circuit.

https://www.nseindia.com/products-services/equity-market-circuit-breakers

I am unable to find the page which list post market session rules during circuit breakers if someone has it kindly post it.

Post 3 pm Indigo prices are moving like fast split flap boards

Edit:
Upper circuit by 3:20 pm What will happen to those who shorted on MIS?
Sir,

Thats the beauty of sl. If one exits on sl if the stock moves 1 % or 10% against the trader its the same.
Auction with penalty :DD
The one who bought will also get delayed delivery.

NF 5M
open - open above VA but within ydya range. imp is that the first 5M candle is right into the selling zone between 10110-10070. (absorption of this selling may happen)
Long on 1M TF as open type looked open test drive. yday low is a key reference level. high probability of breaking it. any PB after the break if happen is a good shorting opportunity.

My Bank Nifty sell order @170 was not executed though the price reflecting was 171,then exited at mkt order,i suppose even today Bnifty data is lagging.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

travi

sry couldnt understand what you had asked.

If stock gets into circuit and brokers rms are unable to square off then the stocks are sold by broker in auction market post market. Zerodha does it.

Note: After nifty 15% circuit there is no auction market. So unless you want to carryforward advisable to close all positions before index hits the circuit.

https://www.nseindia.com/products-services/equity-market-circuit-breakers

I am unable to find the page which list post market session rules during circuit breakers if someone has it kindly post it.
bhai, you need to check one point. The auction post mkt is actually on T+2 day for that specific case b/w 2pm to 2.45pm. ( rolling basis )
that is why delivery is rec'd by the other party on T+3 day

vikas2131

Customer of Bajaj Finance is saying that they have stopped working.
Their employees are not responding since more than a month.
Their escalation higher ups are not responding.
Something is seriously wrong out there...

Last edited:
Customer of Bajaj Finance are saying that they have stopped working.
Their employees are not responding since more than a month.
Their escalation higher ups are not responding.
Something is seriously wrong out there...
Any authentic source of the above information ?