Day Trading Stocks & Futures

Afin bhai your charts look great. Can you share you method?

Sent from my Redmi Note 5 using Tapatalk
Super trend (5,3) on 5 min charts as I had indicated earlier in my previous posts.

XRAY27

Good bye friends ,I would like to thank each of you for every experience shared, friendship made and the good times we had together. Like any environment of dynamics,I have seen good ,bad and ugly side of many , at the same time had virtual friendship with so many wonderful persons, moved along to present position, Hope this forum moves to new heights in spreading trading knowledge !!:)

iwillwin

Good bye friends ,I would like to thank each of you for every experience shared, friendship made and the good times we had together. Like any environment of dynamics,I have seen good ,bad and ugly side of many , at the same time had virtual friendship with so many wonderful persons, moved along to present position, Hope this forum moves to new heights in spreading trading knowledge !!:)
why good bye? xray ji any issue with forum or members
it's not good in my view

raju.vzm

This forum (at least me) is already missing ST sir's presence here, now you are also saying good bye. Not good for new members

Sent from my Realme1 using Tapatalk