Day Trading Stocks & Futures

mohan.sic

are you kidding me. Or i have misunderstood what you are saying. In 5 years of data that he has tested the trend has remained intact non intact and all kind of things and it is still net profitable.

do you believe if you take any indicator and trade for 5 years after having success and failed calls it will still be profitable and beat the code of 1000 lines.

lemon due,

I already did mention that my point was not on the indicator. Seems you are taking it in wrong direction:)
It is not about super trend nor its back test. It is more or less about the useless post trade analysis and admiration that serve no purpose. right ?

But if you wan to discuss on indicator you can open it separately, we can do it after market or this weekend
I am sure you did trade a system religiously. Because I may not make sense to paper traders who simply talk on back tests. I prefer it with real traders as they can feel and understand what i am trying to say, That make sense right ? :)

Experts in making IPOs / Rights issues a grand success!
all said and done, under the current circumstances making such deals is an art & he has pulled it off well.