Day Trading Stocks & Futures

me too wondering .. all jjohn hawkins magic or some backlog in ecuador added ..
Ecuador is a lovely place. It is a tourist destination and a very small country.

My theory is that it likely descended into a complete chaos due to its close connection with Spain. Ecuador is a former Spanish colony and the rich and elite still have preference to it over USA. Add to that it is a typical 3rd world country with a lot of corruption and crumbling infrastructure. All these must have proven badly in combination.

Raj232

As I said earlier.

Upstox silently increased brokerage for small value orders from 0.01% to 0.05% or 20 whichever is lower. Zerodha effect.
Looks more like MCX effect, losses of Crude longs have yet to come out in the open. Who faced the losses and to what extent.. nobody really knows.
How many MCX brokerages to close down ??

Singapore Oil Trading Billionaire Admits Hiding Huge Futures Losses
One of Asia's largest oil shippers has sought protection against liquidation from 23 of the world's biggest banks amid revelations of its founder's cover-up.

Also worrying the business community is the collapse of the city's oil trading giant Hin Leong Trading, or HLT. The company has filed for protection against liquidation, blaming the recent crash in oil prices.

Oh, and HLT's billionaire founder, O.K. Lim, admits he covered up the small matter of US$800 million in oil futures losses over the years.

HLT on Friday filed for a debt moratorium, which gives it 30 days of protection from the 23 banks to which it owes US$3.85 billion. Its creditors list is a Who's Who of Asian and European lending.

Ecuador cases jumped by +103% in a day!! :eekk:

View attachment 42067
but what about India
the way people are not following lockdown, social distancing etc (lockdown ki dhajjiyan ura rahein hain) in various cities of India (in markets, localities and religious places) as per media reports (videos), I am afraid that we may soon enter in Phase 3. Next 15/20 days are very important.

but what about India
the way people are not following lockdown, social distancing etc (lockdown ki dhajjiyan ura rahein hain) in various cities of India (in markets, localities and religious places) as per media reports (videos), I am afraid that we may soon enter in Phase 3. Next 15/20 days are very important.
herd immunity whether we like it or not.

siddhant4u

Well-Unknown Member