Day Trading Stocks & Futures

I agree with you, however reports now say they did not have any luggage, Not even poly bags. How can one go home without luggage? Also they scattered near mosque, and I myself saw some muslim guy speech on ABP news. Although very illogical but this has made me think that this all might have been a setup. I sincerely hope this was not a bigger version of TAB JAM
And the video also showed a large truck which was brought in with packets of rations like grains,oil etc....and police were making arrangements for people to come in line and take their ration bag but mob was not interested so hunger is not the issue. Also they assembled near a local rail station .From here no outstation train starts...for outstation trains there is a different station in Bandra.....one cannot go to their hometown by gathering at local rail station. So we need a proper investigation in this matter.

those who want to invest in gold, its great timing and good opportunity. Not only you get 2.5% per annum, you get appreciation based on gold value too.

View attachment 41760
Did anyone tried selling gold for cash..I heard it's very difficult to get the market price or anything near

Did anyone tried selling gold for cash..I heard it's very difficult to get the market price or anything near
I tried ...it is not only difficult but you get almost 30-35 % less value if the gold is in the form of ornaments...for gold bar things are a little better but it is not easy to convert gold into cash.....

I tried ...it is not only difficult but you get almost 30-35 % less value if the gold is in the form of ornaments...for gold bar things are a little better but it is not easy to convert gold into cash.....
Yes..my colleague used to buy gold as investment..but he got too frustrated while selling it..nobody was ready to pay even 60 percentage of market rate..plus the risk of security... better to invest in etf it seems..

mohan.sic

A much much bigger crowd was at Delhi...all with luggages...but no demands...people walked to long distances..it was different..this one really seems planned ..and needs to get investigated..
actually this is happening across all major cities.....some may be planned.. should be investigated...

we have news in tv that in hyd around 200 people started to walk to their villages... tv reporters made them talk and some of them are saying they belong to places about 1000 kms from hyd and they started walking...