whisky

re: Day trading Nifty & Banknifty Futures

Holding 6400 ce , 6300ce , 6200 ce ...:D:D
please dont ask me how much and which price .. i dont want to remember
How much & price, pls pls batao batao:lol:

Holding 6400 ce , 6300ce , 6200 ce ...:D:D
please dont ask me how much and which price .. i dont want to remember
You had asked your followers to keep a sl of 6050 spot, if I remember, right?
Its good that you asked your followers to keep an sl. At least they dont get wiped out in one single trade.

Also, I can see that you have a conviction that markets are going to move up from here, so have kept personal positions open........ since you can afford to take a bigger risk with your accumulated profits.

Not many people have the guts to give a sl on a loosing position. Keep it up.

Yes, I had sold (or written ) 6300 calls around 1st Nov at Rs 135-140 premium.Now the premium is just Rs 17. So covered so that the margin is freed for taking some other positions. Dont want to hang around for 15 days and make balance Rs 17=50 , Better opportunities elsewhere.

Smart_trade
Hi ST,
If today closes in green, is sequence broken?
~babulal

stock72

Boss,

Please note I am not an expert in first place.

yes I was watching 6050 levels some days before and off course promptly updating in (90 days --100k ) thread my thought process ..as you know we need to be dynamic while trading . every positioning is subject to change .
my latest view is if market close in green today as per my system i will keep open the position till Friday . this was told in my thread also and i am follow the same for my personal position.

You had asked your followers to keep a sl of 6050 spot, if I remember, right?
Its good that you asked your followers to keep an sl. At least they dont get wiped out in one single trade.

Also, I can see that you have a conviction that markets are going to move up from here, so have kept personal positions open........ since you can afford to take a bigger risk with your accumulated profits.

Not many people have the guts to give a sl on a loosing position. Keep it up.

Hi ST,
If today closes in green, is sequence broken?
~babulal
no..set up needs bar's close to be less than close of 4 bars earlier.So green close for 1-2 days make no difference as long as it does not close above 6250.

Smart_trade