Day Trading Stocks & Futures

whisky

re: Day trading Nifty & Banknifty Futures

Sirjee bhaisaab saaraa juice pee gaye :clapping:
Yaha apne juice ke paise nahi nikal rahe or tum bhains ko juice pila rahe ho:lol::lol:

Ghas charane le jao isko:rofl:

whisky

I read bhaisaab as bhains LOL.

kiran_thiru

Kiran bhai....if you are struggling in trading..and you have very small capital..then I can give suggestion if you don't mind.....start trading in equity share like SBI, relinfra, Tatasteel....these moves like Nifty..so all technical applicable here...

don't trade Options.....in Stock market...trading in equity like passing school...and trading in futures like graduation.......and trading in options like getting Masters or Post-graduation...

So if you know in option theta, delta, vega, OI ...this doesn't mean that you know all about options,, there are many games are played behind the door...so take trade wisely
thank you Trader PK bhai. i am not learner in options. but i am trading with low capital, thats true. i am trading options along with nifty chart, it's ok for me in trading. i am not struggling with options. what today i made mistake was i did not see the buyer seller rate diff. so my trade setup was f****d.
thank you bhai.

see this link in your free time
you will understand how and why it happens:D
to day i stopped trading. so i have more free time. i opened that video to watch.

Dear Sir, can you explain this? are you referring to call writing of 6300 CE? Sorry new
Yes, I had sold (or written ) 6300 calls around 1st Nov at Rs 135-140 premium.Now the premium is just Rs 17. So covered so that the margin is freed for taking some other positions. Dont want to hang around for 15 days and make balance Rs 17=50 , Better opportunities elsewhere.

Smart_trade