Day Trading Stocks & Futures

I see few trolls in 2-3 threads and best way to make them ineffective is ignore them...if we engage with them with our angry responses/explanations/proving them wrong, it only serves their purpose.....so ignore them and carry on with the discussions....I request members not to thank such posts and encourage them.

Smart_trade

guys, please download aaroyga setu app. it a govt app tracking and informing real-time whether you are nearby a corona +ve case.
privacy issues are there as govt is tracking each user of this app. but if you are comfortable with it download and keep it on.

XRAY27

guys, please download aaroyga setu app. it a govt app tracking and informing real-time whether you are nearby a corona +ve case.
privacy issues are there as govt is tracking each user of this app. but if you are comfortable with it download and keep it on.
I’m using this in my iPhone ,

B7E3F7D3-8BF0-467F-A5BA-6E3A1C3202C6.jpeg

Last edited:

iwillwin

Bajfin has not breached yet 2018 levels, such an outperformer...
Axis Bank charts are very bad it looks it can go to 250-270 levels, it's fallen from 800 level
Reliance if goes to 800 levels, good levels to accumulate but I think group itself is involved in markets so won't allow to fell..
Asian paints is such an outperformer, it hasn't breached 2019 levels...

what are you posting bro, a (match) fixing news
Dont you know
PM Modi has pressurised US Prez Trump to get all this done at his end
even PM Modi has pressurised Brit PM Johnson for clapping for a moral booster.

sab mile hue hain ji

a tweet but modified by me (because of a word there)
---------------------------------------------------------
I understand some people may not like candle, diya and all that but jo log saal saal bhar candle march karte hai India gate ke samne wo bhi complaint kar rahe hai... sahi hai hypocrisy.