Day Trading Stocks & Futures

I had a Tata AIA plan which I discontinued because the customer support was woeful and pathetic. I felt they had manipulated me. Max Life was a good experience. 1000x better than AIA.
Afin bhai please clear one doubt...
Since most of policies are showing as Tele Medicals or No Medicals in one of the online selling portal. Shall I have an option to ask them to do the medical or should I continue online with Tele Medicals or No Medicals ?

Raj232

Now I'm not really able to figure out their smartness here...

By licking the fruits, etc, the germs would only get into their mouth.
being kept in the sunlight, the germs would eventually die on the surface the fruits.

Raj232

https://news.abplive.com/news/india...ital-make-vulgar-signs-roam-naked-1187999/amp

Shocking! Tablighi Jamaat Patients Make Vulgar Signs, Roam Naked, Demand Cigarettes In Ghaziabad Hospital
Are you really talking about humans or are these patients animals ?
Unfortunately the law is equal for all humans, but given that animals are now in the picture, only option could be to put them in a cage in a zoo, till everything is O.K.

I think more needs to be done stern and quick. Lots of resources are being drained and the economy is at a halt.
We cannot wait till it goes the USA style where companies are feeling the heat and have terminated / issued pink slips to several workers/employees. This lock-down should be adhered to by all and full spirit.

Yes, there are emergencies and exceptions, but the exceptions cannot be based on religion, minority , animal, etc. Arrests should start before it goes out of hand, as there is no end to all this. Person from infected zone will come out to uninfected zone and cause havoc. There is literally no way of tracking this.
1586003053881.png

Just look at these numbers (as given to the W.H.O.), India just cannot take the risk to get this far like the developed countries. E.g. 4,000 patients in critical condition / Intensive Care Unit (ICU) of hospital is a huge expense.

What about the unreported cases ? Can we really risk community spread ?

Last edited:
Afin bhai please clear one doubt...
Since most of policies are showing as Tele Medicals or No Medicals in one of the online selling portal. Shall I have an option to ask them to do the medical or should I continue online with Tele Medicals or No Medicals ?
Go for a medical. Don't make the mistake of not going for medical. AIA charged me a hefty premium and the agent cheated me by making me pay extra as a result.

Raj232