Day Trading Stocks & Futures

mohan.sic

@primitivetrader , that is what most people thought. But COVID-19 is more dangerous than you think. Some Chinese doctors unofficially stated, that there is only 50% chance of survival once infected. Currently testing kits are faulty (https://www.euractiv.com/section/coronavirus/news/spain-returns-faulty-test-kits-to-china-as-covid-19-death-toll-passes-4000-mark/ ) and many being said to have COVID-19 if symptoms match, after a few days they come back as recovered.

In genuine COVID-19 cases death rate is quit high, even if you survive, there seems to be long lasting breathing problems, loss of testosterone levels, and other side effects for which doctors say that can happen with any other disease as well.

View attachment 41187

Leave China stats out as there is a rumour that millions died in Wuhan's outbreak... everything was censored.
why do you have to believe some un official things like only 50% survival...
what is genuine covid 19 cases... and high death rate ...
you think those cases declared are not genuine ? where is high death rate in them ?

deaths in wuhan could be very high than reported...but what millions ???

dont spread such things to people around....poor and illiterates will panic...
there is new in tv ysrday tht couple of people commited suicide in fear of having corona infection...

Raj232

why do you have to believe some un official things like only 50% survival...
what is genuine covid 19 cases... and high death rate ...
you think those cases declared are not genuine ? where is high death rate in them ?

deaths in wuhan could be very high than reported...but what millions ???

dont spread such things to people around....poor and illiterates will panic...
there is new in tv ysrday tht couple of people commited suicide in fear of having corona infection...
watch the video:

Most probably, these people wont be affected / infected as the virus had affected those who returned in Air flights. The common majdoor could possibly get it if he was in close contact with anyone who returned from abroad.

However, if workers working in Dubai, etc returned and are among the crowd, then there could be danger for them, another 5-7 (incubation period) days will tell the story .. Lets hope and pray that all goes well.
well
I do not want to write in more detail, as many here will feel offended, reading my views,
as they are biased to a particular mindset. :DD

Raj232

I am in a remote village, running on hotspot data...watching this video is waste of data.....:)bcz what this scientist said is nothing new and all are aware of this....

what has this video got to do with wht you said on high death rates and millions on death in Wuhan ..
What I said was to avoid China's data because of the rumours. This scientist/doctor mentioned that the virus remains after testing comes out negative and being cured.
Please dont get into panic mode, it is just info that can be shared and used by everyone.

See the data from WHO.. Number of persons recovered and Number of persons Died in RED box and see the ratio of recoveries.

In the UK 1019 persons dead, while 135 persons recovered. .. you see the rest...
1585473191422.png

mohan.sic

What I said was to avoid China's data because of the rumours. This scientist/doctor mentioned that the virus remains after testing comes out negative and being cured.
Please dont get into panic mode, it is just info that can be shared and used by everyone.

See the data from WHO.. Number of persons recovered and Number of persons Died in RED box and see the ratio of recoveries.

In the UK 1019 persons dead, while 135 persons recovered. .. you see the rest...
View attachment 41196

you are confusing raj...

all i say to you that if you spread un authentic news and base less analysis like what you did in the other post ( mentioned below ) ...poor and illeterate will go panic...and we already have examples of suicide incidents ….that's not corrct on our part....

* some chine doctor unofiacially said that only 50% chance of survival ( rum ours/ u authentic )
* millions of people dead in wuhan ..but china is hiding tht ( that's impossible / )
* In genuine COVID-19 cases death rate is quit high ( as if all reported cases are not genuine and thats why the current death rate is low )

all above is told by you in the other post …. I was referring to that ..

Raj232

you are confusing raj...

all i say to you that if you

all above is told by you in the other post …. I was referring to that ..
If you are getting confused, just chill. No need to read. I mentioned the rumour part as well as the WHO data. I cannot dig it into your head. Thanks!