Day Trading Stocks & Futures

vikas2131

mohan.sic

My apologies that I am butting in but one does need a proper basis to enter and exit any contract entered into. How can someone not give importance to small levels?

Those 10 rs difference you are mentioning is a huge elasticity for a small retail investor. It is to the tune of 1.33% :rolleyes::p Think about it. And let us say you are deploying a kitty of 1 lakh to 2 lakh, that works out to be quite a large number no?
Twice I have mentioned in the same post that small levels cannot be taken to count when you take trade decisions based on market sentiment ( we may miss to catch the price if we stick to rules during certain times)

I also mentioned " Of course level is important but much analysis is not done as they are already beaten down and at good valuations " This is said in a certain context. But if you ignore the context and background you may find fault in it.

We are discussing about trading based on market sentiment/ reading panic levels. Nothing specific to intraday nor indicator or trading system or retail traders.

There is a sentiment for Mask :doctor:, Don't look for 10 or 20 Rs difference. Just buy it or one may miss the opportunity. Though not exactly, sentiment works similarly in markets also ( on both buy & sell ). Some times buying and selling in market prices is needed without negotiations.

Same old boring names which I mentioned earlier.
Asian Paints
HDFC Bank
KotakBank
HUL
Nestle
DMART
Pidilite
BajFin
BajFinserv
HDFCLife
Titan
Divislab
Abbot
Bhai dont mention these names here.....traders, wannabe traders naraj ho jayenge......no one can make money in these names.....
Same old boring names which I mentioned earlier.
Asian Paints
HDFC Bank
KotakBank
HUL
Nestle
DMART
Pidilite
BajFin
BajFinserv
HDFCLife
Titan
Divislab
Abbot
Will be adding Relaxo.
Also Added ITC.
Itna rupiya kahan se laya re baba.....koi bank wank tho nahi looti ?? Just joking.....