Day Trading Stocks & Futures

checkmate7

Same thing when world decline 20% and we are closed...Nobody knows :DD

My apologies that I am butting in but one does need a proper basis to enter and exit any contract entered into. How can someone not give importance to small levels?

Those 10 rs difference you are mentioning is a huge elasticity for a small retail investor. It is to the tune of 1.33% :rolleyes::p Think about it. And let us say you are deploying a kitty of 1 lakh to 2 lakh, that works out to be quite a large number no?
hehehe funny your own thread bashing ppl about 5rs over 500 lol. this forum has somuch contradictions.rofl.

hehehe funny your own thread bashing ppl about 5rs over 500 lol. this forum has somuch contradictions.rofl.
Hehehe fake ID troll.

I don't know who the hell you are but am
so glad I occupied your mindspace that you had to create a fake ID a freshly created ID to jump in and attack my statements.

It's highly evident that you have serious issues with comprehension of basic sentences too. The joke is on you.

Attachments

vikas2131

I.Tax related.. fin yr 18/19 last date extended to 30/6/2020

delayed payments made till 30/6 int rate reduced 12 to 9% for same

tds no extn..but delayed tds only reduced int of 9% charged on delayed dep till june...

ITax: various other dates for notice / filing etc extended to 30/6

aadhaar / pan linking extended to 30/6

lot of issues she is says are being announced from fishery etc to banking & commerce.. EOD tak chalega..

GST filing march/apr/may filing returns extended to 30/6

co.s less than 5 cr turnover no interest/ late fee / penalty

INDIA FIN MIN OFFICIAL: ESTIMATE MARCH INDIRECT TAX REVENUE TO FALL RUPEES 100B SHORT OF AIM

sanju005ind

Investor, Option Writer