Day Trading Stocks & Futures

against_tides

others leaving their nationals, where they are (to die) example Pak
but our foolish govt was/is bringing its nationals (with friendly nationals) from infected countries, endangering lives of many, including crew members, technicians and doctors and medical staff
most foolish act from their side
Right na !!!!!!
Sarcasm;)

TraderRavi

low risk profile
Asia stocks rally, Fed launches limitless QE against economic reality

In its latest drastic step, the Fed offered to buy unlimited amounts of assets to steady markets and expanded its mandate to corporate and muni bonds.

The numbers were certainly large, with analysts estimating the package could make $4 trillion or more in loans to non-financial firms.

“This open-ended and massively stepped-up program of QE is a very clear signal that the Fed will do all that is needed to maintain the integrity and liquidity of the Treasury market, key asset-backed markets and other core markets,” said David de Garis, a director of economics at NAB.

https://in.reuters.com/article/us-g...ess-qe-against-economic-reality-idINKBN21A3ZN

XRAY27

Thanks guys, no disappointment, just a realization that showing dreams without substance is more attractive than showing reality with facts!!! .. :)
Bhai !!! Never expect anything from forum/social media,i too was of this opinion when i was very much active in my threads ,tied to contribute ...some said only loser will teach,i showed entry logs along with trade explanation,even this was not enough,later somebody got on Subhadip ..same words..so i showed my ITR to support learning,(long back,)

People approach only profit,therefore social media is full of screen shots either real or painting ,to attract for super rich scheme, they go there lose and move to another fellow,trainers are just en-cashing there greed ,some may be teaching real content i'm not denying that.

Whole trading or investment was moved to next level with FNO, entire old school changed to new dimension ,i have physically interviewed some of investors from my state,there account size is big with profits substantial scaling ,i have done that not for any system or tips, but to learn the way they approach market cycles,even encouraged many to join forum,non joined thats a separate story can i share anything of my work on investment ??NO , answers i will get .

1 .Boring stuff

2. i'm too good,basing on my academic degree

3. just receive a stamp as free gyaan. or

4. People come with quotes of investment greats..without realizing that many have there entry modes purely mechanical with n number of reasons but it kills hours of my time to reproduce for months o_O.basically people run after super rich ( media interviews etc ) without realizing that they have to work on there own it this point which made me realize why successful won't bother about others.so i thought quoting books will be good which helped me a ton,but that also turned into fatal.

Over the time forum environment is also changed, earlier it was system sharing,later running after AFL,now investment is big boss to some and trading is super to some,can they substantially support with there own data NO.. forum just born in 2004 ,so it can be ruled out.

Received many PM's not only from traders ,but also investors about losses and its settlement (FNO trading loss and long term investment loss/short term investment loss) in ITR.

i have not taken any one,but just replied contact your nearest CA. i don't go by face ,in believing every thing particularly in social media forum,which is most important lesson for me .

Last edited:

travi

I have invested in nippon india liquid fund. The NAV is going down day by day. Isn't liquid fund equal to savings account?
In theory yes, but liquid funds invest in short term debt instruments.

All debt instruments are priced/traded by bond yields of that respective period.
Recently, they've shot up like crazy, which leads to less interest rate gain.
These instruments are traded daily on the debt mkt and therefore are also a bit volatile.

SB rate/FD rate on the other hand are guaranteed returns and therefore are consistent but the nature of both becomes quite different.

You might see crude futures traders here also watching usd/inr rate. So if global crude price dropped but less than what inr depreciated, net result would be local crude futures price would actually go higher. Funny analogy :)

From Tapatalk

Last edited:

i_xion

In theory yes, but liquid funds invest in short term debt instruments.

All debt instruments are governed by bond yields of that respective period.
Recently, they've shot up like crazy, which leads to less interest rate gain.
These instruments are traded daily on the debt mkt and therefore are also a bit volatile.

SB rate/FD rate on the other hand are guaranteed returns and therefore are consistent but the nature of both becomes quite different.

From Tapatalk
Also in bear market when fear is high, people are scared about default and liquidity, that's why we see equities, debt, liquid and gold go down at same time.