Day Trading Stocks & Futures

checkmate7

Gujarat also lockdown from today midnight... total curfew...case increased to 30...
Yes they should have imposed curfew..The way ppl celebrated on Sunday was very irresponsible

bhai, kab tak apane aap ko pakistan se compare karonge.. we are in world's top economy. Uthana baithana barabari walon se karo...
not comparing, only showing mirror to some guys here in India and TJ
who are always interested in licking (errr sorry liking) of Pak

checkmate7

Check what's happening in USA, it's same all over, so don't say anything, understand the situation, govt is not god

Sent from my Redmi K20 Pro using Tapatalk
Hope you understood what I was talking..the way people gathered to celebrate at 5pm didn't serve the purpose rather intensified it more...If the same is happening in USA then that also doesn't justify it..It will spread more

toocool

Hope you understood what I was talking..the way people gathered to celebrate at 5pm didn't serve the purpose rather intensified it more...If the same is happening in USA then that also doesn't justify it..It will spread more
I hope you understand what humans are and what is their behavior......... Humans are slow and dumb species, better than other animals but not too bright still......... You can't tell millions of people something and expect they understand things immediately

Sent from my Redmi K20 Pro using Tapatalk