Day Trading Stocks & Futures

travi

@Smart trade

How to track and know asap when mutual funds buy new stock or get more holdings

Regards

Sent from my Redmi K20 Pro using Tapatalk
toocool bhai, the actual process is secretive, and there is no public way of knowing it.
The holdings are released / reported quarterly with adjustment or changes and that serves as a guideline for what it has.
Many other things like how they are hedged etc is also not known.

@Smart trade

How to track and know asap when mutual funds buy new stock or get more holdings

Regards

Sent from my Redmi K20 Pro using Tapatalk
Monthly factsheets reveal the fund scheme portfolios...concentrate on first 15 scrips.

ST

DCB bank. Could anyone please share their experience with this bank on SB and FD

travi

Monthly factsheets reveal the fund scheme portfolios...concentrate on first 15 scrips.

ST
sirji, in total there are usually that many :p

in a gem of a case, there will be 15 scrips, but top 1 holding alone is 45% :DD ( kya ukhad lenge inka hum. hehe )

top 5-6 will give an idea of fund mgr :facepalm:

sirji, in total there are usually that many :p

in a gem of a case, there will be 15 scrips, but top 1 holding alone is 45% :DD ( kya ukhad lenge inka hum. hehe )

top 5-6 will give an idea of fund mgr :facepalm:
Mutual Find portfolio has many more scrips than 15 scrips....as high as 50-60 scrips and top one scrip holding 45 % ?? I have not come across any such fund....

Smart_trade

travi

Mutual Find portfolio has many more scrips than 15 scrips....as high as 50-60 scrips and top one scrip holding 45 % ?? I have not come across any such fund....

Smart_trade
you forgot the ICICI TECH FUND and that story ? this was when Infy tanked 15% after the whistleblower news broke out

it is sectoral so scrips are lesser but you get the point. current holding is still 40% in Infy. I have posted snaps here.

https://www.moneycontrol.com/mutual-funds/nav/icici-prudential-technology-fund/MPI015

vikas2131

Environment Minister Prakash Javadekar in RS: In order to abate and control air pollution in Delhi NCR, we have undertaken several initiatives. A high level task force was constituted under the chairmanship of the Principal Secy to the PM. Regular review meetings have been held

सही है भाई मीटिंग्स करने से ही प्रदूषण काम हो जाता है तो अर्थव्यवस्था पर भी 2-4 मीटिंग कर डालो :hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious: