Day Trading Stocks & Futures

travi

BPCL, SCI down 2 -4% . buy on rumors sell on news.
yes, missed u yest :)

BPCL carry trade I closed yest. it rebounced in 2nd half but I guess ppl booking profit now.
NS also didn't carry, lets see where we can buy a dip

RIL ne chhapad faad diya kal :D
hdfcamc has picked up momentum in last 3 days

Some SEBI news regarding increase min cap requirements for PMS, not sure how mkt is reacting but there was a bit of a sell-off yest

I am 100% sure, Trump is itching to just call off talks and impose 50% tariffs! Market reaction is the only thing that stands in the way.

He wants to have it both ways, but it's impossible. Something has to give.

vikas2131

I am 100% sure, Trump is itching to just call off talks and impose 50% tariffs! Market reaction is the only thing that stands in the way.

He wants to have it both ways, but it's impossible. Something has to give.
Anything that makes trump look like a hero would be done irrespective of how good or bad that is for people.

Banknifty movement didnt happen on the other day. But finally managed to cross above 31212 zone yesterday and today.we are yet to get the reversal signal. I expect it to get one around the mid channel line. we will get confirmation of reversal once price breaks below lower channel line View attachment 38744
Banknifty-There is no reversal signal yet. earlier there was one bearish engulfing candle, i thought that could provide way to break the channel line. but it didnt. now there is no clear signal yet. looks like it might cross 31583 before any signal.I also have a vision of 31880-31960 zone before any signal.this I will gain confidence once it sustaince 31583 zone. without doing that if it breaks todays low then I would look forward to channel break

Last edited: