Day Trading Stocks & Futures

travi

Thanks for the info. Yes please provide the link for the source. That would be interesting to read.
So, now I know that, if I need to increase my order size, then I should place another order.
well that depends on what ur thinking :D

Modifying order would be considered as 1 order, placing a 2nd with extra qty is like 2 orders.
so ur brokerage and overheads could also change.

bcos if it is a limit order ( which it has to be ) than queue position may not really matter unless ur trading very large qty in some illiquid stuff
if u want to beat an algo, bid the new order at a higher pip ( or lower while shorting ) :DD

Last edited:

travi

Sena-NCP-Congress Will Form Government, Will Run Full Term: Sharad Pawar
A Shiv Sena, Nationalist Congress Party (NCP) and Congress government will be formed and it will complete a full term in Maharashtra, NCP chief Sharad ...
NDTV News
1 hour ago

siddhant4u

Well-Unknown Member
https://economictimes.indiatimes.co...time-in-four-decades/articleshow/72069291.cms

Consumer spending declines for first time in four decades

Falling rural demand seems to have finally done it. Consumer spending in India declined for the first time in more than four decades in 2017-18, Business Standard has reported citing a government survey that has yet not been released.

As per the "Key Indicators: Household Consumer Expenditure in India" survey conducted by the National Statistical Office (NSO), the average monthly spending by an individual fell to Rs 1,446 in 2017-18 from Rs 1,501 in 2011-12, down 3.7 per cent.

sridhga

well that depends on what ur thinking :D

Modifying order would be considered as 1 order, placing a 2nd with extra qty is like 2 orders.
so ur brokerage and overheads could also change.

bcos if it is a limit order ( which it has to be ) than queue position may not really matter unless ur trading very large qty in some illiquid stuff
if u want to beat an algo, bid the new order at a higher pip ( or lower while shorting ) :DD
This is related to overnight positions in equity. I use Zerodha for this and I don't think brokerage and transaction charges are impacted in this case. For me order priority is important. I was bidding for a share that has hit circuit breaker. I should not lose my priority. In this case I just need to place an additional order if I decided to bid for more shares.

siddhant4u

Well-Unknown Member
see, told you, everything is fine not sure why people are worried about lower turnoever, unemployement or reduced consumption. -

Economy fine, people getting married, airports full: Union Minister

NEW DELHI: Union minister Suresh Angadi on Friday dismissed the opposition's criticism over the state of economy, asserting that "airports and trains are full and people are getting married" and this indicates that the country's economy is "doing fine".

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...ofinterest&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=cppst

The leading stock of the bull market doesn’t care about your logic for why you didn’t buy it ! It just keeps going up,” he said, implying that we have to tighten our seat belts and ride the gravy train instead of prematurely bailing out.

......Basant Maheshwari on Bajaj Finance

For the complete article read :

http://rakesh-jhunjhunwala.in/how-t...plains-with-real-life-example-from-portfolio/

Same holds good for HDFC Bank...at every price people find it expensive and it keeps going up....

Smart_trade

Last edited:

TraderRavi

low risk profile
Bhai where I posted ki I am loosing 10k, 17k everyday. Waise I do post my losses time to time nahi to iss thread ke saare ke saare bumper traders ke always profit trades dekhkar naye traders confuse ho jayenge ki TJ mein kisi ko loss kyun nahi hota :wacky::DD:DD
Although this Nov is not going good for me. All the FNO profit is eaten by crude oil and added loss on top of it. Overall month is in loss.
Upar se nifty mein long failed then short failed.
Two weeks left, hope to end month in green.:oops:

Last edited: