Day Trading Stocks & Futures

yusi

Results of a backtest

Was backtesting a mechanical Intraday NF trading system
Looked at it slightly differently a while back -- to check if high Nett Change days was correlated to Day of Week (among other things). Results were all over the place; could not draw any significant conclusion specially as the count of Filtered Dates reduces.

Note: Nifty was about 6000 then.

Also see Sample2 and Sample3.

TraderRavi

low risk profile
Net flipping badly. sab TSL laga diye hain, ab jo bhi ho.
This was posted on 24th Oct . After suffering badly for 16 days due to broken net (khoon pi gaye bsnl/airtel), atlast Fibre broadband is installed at my home just a few hours ago. Ek toh lodu system upar se net barbaad, lost 65% of profits in oct month after dhanteras. Nov bhi abhi tak chaupat hi hai.
I m not fully satisfied with ping test or say disappointed to see packet dropping in ping test sometimes, but hopefully it will not affect NEST trader that badly as with previous net.. Atleast net sahi chalega toh lodu system bhi kuch Rupiya paisa to dega.

After a long time seeing this continuous

1.jpg

But sometimes packets are dropping too , generally NEST freezes with this type of net. Monday se pata chalega.

2.png

Last edited:

john302928

Hi Does anyone have any materials / clue / tricks to find out parabolic moves ? if so please share. anything related to parabolic move please share.thanks in advance.

Last edited by a moderator:

TraderRavi

low risk profile
News before Moodys and all yest, in the lat couple of days worldwide esp US,
reports show that there are record high purchases of Gold ETFs

so speculators are speculating that we cant have both aggressive buying in EQ and Gold.
can you share the link ?

travi

This was posted on 24th Oct . After suffering badly for 16 days due to broken net (khoon pi gaye bsnl/airtel), atlast Fibre broadband is installed at my home just a few hours ago. Ek toh lodu system upar se net barbaad, lost 65% of profits in oct month after dhanteras. Nov bhi abhi tak chaupat hi hai.
I m not fully satisfied with ping test or say disappointed to see packet dropping in ping test sometimes, but hopefully it will not affect NEST trader that badly as with previous net.. Atleast net sahi chalega toh lodu system bhi kuch Rupiya paisa to dega.

After a long time seeing this continuous

View attachment 38558

But sometimes packets are dropping too , generally NEST freezes with this type of net. Monday se pata chalega.

View attachment 38559
Pings are relayed a bit slower, say 1 pkt per sec etc
that's not the case with internet packets
hunderds/thousands or even more (depending bandwidth) packets can get exchanged per sec.

Even the latency of under 50ms is far better than bsnl.
so u'll see a very big difference.
Pkt drops like that aren't suppossed to happen but in your case not a ferrari but still a high-end car :)