Day Trading Stocks & Futures

vivektrader

In persuit of financial independence.
Nice to know hes doing well. Many of his followers left it at first attempt when he failed. Not sure if that account went bust. Would love to know if he is running the same strategy. Anyways i think its subscription based model now and not sure he even reads this forum .
Did he have a trading diary on TJ?

lemondew

He was giving his calls free earlier in twitter. I happen to know his friend well and he informed me of the same. That had too many drawdowns and many couldnt take it. Then he started this again i think. But his trades are all executable. And his theories are clear. Me and ncube have spent good deal of time on his thread.

His thread and conversation interview by bill eckhart gives a lot of insights on mechanical trading. His video in trading psychology in marketcalls is also good. He has given so many things free.... Regarding the topics he has written it should help mechanical traders. May not be suitable for discretion.

I would nt complaint at all .. Everything wouldnt be given free na.

only bakra hunting. many hunters are here
If you are making 10 lk per yr why bother with subscriptions ?
Did he have a trading diary on TJ?

lemondew

Imo if a trader has one profitable system thats enuff. He should try to improve it. Had a long conversation with my fellow trader. Running multiple systems to curb turnaround time doesnt actually work unless they are inversely corelated. Sare systems drawdown me ho sakte hai at same time. Not sure if all that is needed at all.....

No ,I dont think he ever had a trading diary on TJ.....

ST

XRAY27

He was giving his calls free earlier in twitter. I happen to know his friend well and he informed me of the same. That had too many drawdowns and many couldnt take it. Then he started this again i think. But his trades are all executable. And his theories are clear. Me and ncube have spent good deal of time on his thread.

His thread and conversation interview by bill eckhart gives a lot of insights on mechanical trading. His video in trading psychology in marketcalls is also good. He has given so many things free.... Regarding the topics he has written it should help mechanical traders. May not be suitable for discretion.

Good to see you spent time on his twitter handle,I got to know him only because of ST da post..yes his interview and psychological points are good ,it helped mechanical traders to cover there pitfalls..I never followed his Twitter extensively

He uses structural pivots being a price action trader,totally rule based for entire trade management.

I have few issues with me regarding add on or all in..which were covered with his help,main point which he says is you don't need to shift methods ,but points on backtest,and MM...since I started my research on quant based analysis ..and some extensive back test points which immensely helped to horn my way of trading,I'm a MP trader..not a follower of his method
:)

He is posting on Twitter and it is certainly helpful for traders learning to trade.....I found him a genuine and knowledgeable person.....what he does on Twitter is beyond our jurisdiction....we take what is useful to us .

Smart_trade

raindrops

the point is not whether it is free or paid.

simple logic says that a shop making profit in lakhs won't bother to do business making profit in fifties or hundreds.
publicity hunters have their own agenda.

sucessful traders don't hang around forums or have blogs because they are making more than enough from trading.