Day Trading Stocks & Futures

vivektrader

In persuit of financial independence.
I deserve no credit...the stocks are wealth compounders....so they are doing their job while I invest in them and relax .All credit goes to these wonderful companies and their fantastic managements...

ST
Yes
Humble you are.......
Credit is there for choosing the correct companies and not some like YESBANk etc.

I think it's time to do another spreadsheet to find positive divergent stocks compare to nifty. List of stocks which gave more returns than Nifty in past few months.
Yes...do it on this long weekend....it will be interesting and financially rewarding...

ST

That will also give a much needed break from negative news.
Ab kahan negative news hain ? sab shaant hain....Negative news wale are observing the market go up in disbelief.....they dig up some negative news from internet .....unka dil bahlaane ke liye acchha hain....

Now all positive news coming ....

Smart_trade

vivektrader

In persuit of financial independence.
Ab kahan negative news hain ? sab shaant hain....Negative news wale are observing the market go up in disbelief.....they dig up some negative news from internet .....unka dil bahlaane ke liye acchha hain....

Smart_trade
News ka bhi trend reversal ho Gaya lagta hai.

KAL.YUG

Smart_trade
In primary school we are taught a moral story "The Sky is falling Down'.
A Panchatantra story that is more than 2000 years old, .... you know 2000+ years old.

apegaonkar9

Passing Britexit deal in British parliament looking very uphill task as Irish and Scottish lawmakers are against it as boarders are redrawn . And UK parlament is devide opinion. Let's see what happens on Saturday