Day Trading Stocks & Futures

travi

That is because of adding of dividend paid by companies held in BEES portfolio
dividend I had thought of, but more like the way futures will discount that in premium.

now looking at structure, nifty bees dividend is reinvested and given as bee unit. so that difference is due to dividends but is cumulative over many years. therefore going forward, the gap will keep rising as dividends are paid back by bees unit.
TR bhai, samje abhi ? sasta hone ka intezaar mat karna :DD ( gap fill )

gold etf 24K I understand, there is a significant cost of carry. compare price of gold etf to physical. avg 10% diff
nifty mein aisa kya hai ? almost 5% phew
Unlike future, they are are made up of actual shares in proportion to their value in the Index

So, little premium to account for dividend payouts,
and other occasional benefits form splits, bonus, rights etc

TraderRavi

low risk profile
Yes bank Group president Rajat Monga has quit. The development comes after reports of Monga and a few other executives selling the bank's shares in the open market over the past few sessions.
Also, in an interview with CNBCTV-18, the bank's CEO Ravneet Gill informed that the bank's exposure to Indiabulls Housing Finance has gone down about 30 percent over the last few months.

https://www.moneycontrol.com/news/b...ar-low-on-sale-of-pledged-shares-4497211.html

travi

Unlike future, they are are made up of actual shares in proportion to their value in the Index

So, little premium to account for dividend payouts,
and other occasional benefits form splits, bonus, rights etc

yes, i'd thought of dividends but in a different way, but in my 2nd post its clear. premium is cumulative almost since inception based on the structure of reinvestment.

Edit: so roughly, NS has paid 7% of current value at 11330 as dividends since 2002 if reinvestment was since inception after passive costs/overheads.

Last edited: