Day Trading Stocks & Futures

Very bad business decisions by both the warring groups of Yes Bank promoters....instead of fighting, wise move could have been sell shares when it was at top and the fight was just brewing...selling at Rs 30-35 got them peanuts......Rs 350 they should have sold...bank control karke kya milne wala hain ??haath kaale ho gaye bass....

ST

siddhant4u

Well-Unknown Member
Very bad business decisions by both the warring groups of Yes Bank promoters....instead of fighting, wise move could have been sell shares when it was at top and the fight was just brewing...selling at Rs 30-35 got them peanuts......Rs 350 they should have sold...bank control karke kya milne wala hain ??haath kaale ho gaye bass....

ST
I could only mean 'Kaale me Dal hai' they think it will become peanut soon...

iwillwin

ST
First passing the ball happened when things were out of hands they sold off...even employee have encashed esops....dubati naav me kon foreign investor bethega

travi

First passing the ball happened when things were out of hands they sold off...even employee have encashed esops....dubati naav me kon foreign investor bethega
LIC betha hai bada stake leke :DD probably the single largest holder but I couldn't find the most updated shareholding pattern.
it seems like LIC will one day open its own bank :) it has bought stake in many and has bailed out IDBI or some bank(s). dont remember.

ncube

ST
From the volume it is attracting today, someone is accumulating it from open market...some coup..:)?