Day Trading Stocks & Futures

HDFC AMC at 3000, ST Baba, this has been the underrated / underdog who needs more attention :D
I am scared to buy this stock at such high valuations....will buy Bajaj Finance at such high valuations but not HDFC AMC....

Risky bhai ne Friday ko hi clarify kar Diya tha, unka naam list se nikal do :DD Afin bhai ka pata nahi abhi

waise ye do log jolly hai, but otherwise every body finds themselves on the wrong side of mkt.
I am a day trader. I take not more than 1 trade per day per scrip and if my system throws up another signal, I trade it :DD:DD I don't do swing/ positional because I do not have that kind of capital. Hope that clarifies for you bhai, in case you wanted to know how I trade :happy:

Riskyman

Afin Bhai and riskymen ........
Why these ninja attacks bhai?? :p
You have to remember that for you to buy, you need a seller. For a seller to sell, he needs a buyer.
Everyone has his/her place and function in the market. And the market is dynamic. Nothing lasts forever in markets. If you are having a bad day today, you may have a good one tomorrow. And Vice versa.
I see many people here saying " bulls ki lag gayi/bears ki lag gayi" types. As traders, we should be here to make money. Not to show other people down. Sab log paisa banane aate hai yahan pe. In the end your view/my view doesnt matter. What matters is the money we take home.

travi

how are the mutual funds faring now. Those who started sip around last 1 year? just curious
i'm still net -ve on the midcap funds, ( no smallcap but haal aisa hi hoga ) all large caps are plus, infact after eod today, it will look like another year of compounded profit added to it.

infact, I should say it again, "wah, pure saal ka paisa do din mein :DD"

iwillwin

Why these ninja attacks bhai?? :p
You have to remember that for you to buy, you need a seller. For a seller to sell, he needs a buyer.
Everyone has his/her place and function in the market. And the market is dynamic. Nothing lasts forever in markets. If you are having a bad day today, you may have a good one tomorrow. And Vice versa.
I see many people here saying " bulls ki lag gayi/bears ki lag gayi" types. As traders, we should be here to make money. Not to show other people down. Sab log paisa banane aate hai yahan pe. In the end your view/my view doesnt matter. What matters is the money we take home.
Can't agree more....that post was on a lighter note riskyman