Day Trading Stocks & Futures

travi

Such strong moves dont end in a day.....upmove will continue for some more weeks. In few stocks we can have 6-8 % upmove still left.
On Friday the technicals wale were running for cover, today the fundamentals wale will join band wagon :DD
This year unlike last, it gave some predictable dips even then some/many would have been left out.

Last edited:

jassinko

Was not able to see shares but zerodha told I can exit and I am able to place as well.... da what shall be practical exit as it came down from 1278 to 1238....

Sent from my SM-M305F using Tapatalk
Since its above its last high of 1250...so I have placed tsl at 1228... lod as of now... what is your suggestion da

Was not able to see shares but zerodha told I can exit and I am able to place as well.... da what shall be practical exit as it came down from 1278 to 1238....

No one knows what would be a good exit price...you are in strong profits...book 40-50 % right away and let the other 50-60 % run...

Edit : From your posts I get a feeling that you bought for short term profits...but if you have bought for long term holding then hold these shares for many years..

ST

Last edited: