Day Trading Stocks & Futures

St da,

What happens to mis positions if trading is halted for entire day.
You cannot execute any order...even MIS square off is not available...so your trade is carried to the next day and you will have to enter your sell order afresh....In case of trading halt,all pending orders are cancelled...MIS wont work....but your broker will not wait till the circuit...he will square off all MIS orders before the circuit...

jassinko

HDFC Bank split shares with different ISIN have been credited in the demat account today.I have received in my demat account...

@ Jassinko...please check up ,now you can sell them on Monday and book profits if you desire.

ST
Da.... I still didn't got HDFCBANK split shares... shall I call zerodha tomorrow

Sent from my SM-M305F using Tapatalk

vivektrader

In persuit of financial independence.
Da.... I still didn't got HDFCBANK split shares... shall I call zerodha tomorrow

You will get it by tomorrow, I too haven't got the splits yet. If you don't get them by tomorrow morning, I and ST sir will personally deliver from our own holdings of HDFC bank to you:DD

Riskyman

This is how a daily chart of lower circuit break looks, no trades executed.
Vivek
Lower circuit doesnt mean no trades executed. Even when a stock is locked in lower circuit, trades can happen i.e buyers can buy at the lowest offer price. Circuit doesnt mean trading halted. It just means price cannot trade above/below a certain level.

Last edited:

Yes...call them and ask them why the holding statement is not updated...I have 3 accounts in family all holding HDFC Bank and all accounts have got the split shares yesterday....I have a facility of checking the demat account holding in real time...zerodha may be giving EOD facility but still these have to be reflected in your account.

ST