Day Trading Stocks & Futures

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
Looks like @Tejas Khoday wants to hear what he has in mind.

Some twitter responses also says two apps :)
What do you think I want to hear? Let's see.

I actually want the traderji crowd to participate more as I value the experience of the users here more than Twitter but Traderji does not have a survey/poll option to the best of my knowledge.

siddhant4u

Well-Unknown Member
That's crazy! It would have to be one app.
Customer can't be crazy :) Or don't ask their opinion

It's practical that scanner is what needed for traders. If it's mobile app its best as they can get signal whenever wherever. They could choose to trade in another app Or desktop

Riskyman

What do you think I want to hear? Let's see.

I actually want the traderji crowd to participate more as I value the experience of the users here more than Twitter but Traderji does not have a survey/poll option to the best of my knowledge.
Tejas, There is an option to start a poll. Start a new thread and choose the 'Post a poll" option.

Capture.JPG

siddhant4u

Well-Unknown Member
I thought that was YOU who have that feedback :)
It wasn't me, I'm not on twitter. Beside there were several responses asking same and your reply was same all time - 'it's crazy, it has to be one app etc'

think it as innovative step your firm will take, none other provide two apps which customers actually want. If you are looking at making 'news, screener and chart' in one app it's not miles away keeping existing mobile app and creating new one. You can modify/upgrade existing trading+chart app after launching new screener app.