Day Trading Stocks & Futures

Nice to see people talking of Merc and BMWs instead of ghanghor mandi ,companies and banks defaulting and bleak future......sentiments change hone ke liye 2-4 din bhi kaafi hain.
Sirjee, shorting kar ke bhi Merc aur BMW paaye sakte hai :p

Uday Kotak says his son uses Ola and Uber instead of buying his own car.....I am sure he can buy a dozen BMWs but he does not need them so he does not buy them....

Many people are using their cars only when they have to go out in the night or early morning when Ola cab is difficult to get....else driving,parking,traffic, and most important is road rage ,people prefer hiring cabs and that is also a cause for auto recession...

My friend did a detailed analysis of all costs and found out that if you use Ola for a month and the expence is less than 8- 10 K per month, then using ola is a more economical option......after returning from abroad ,he and his wife both used Ola for 6 months but finally he had to give up and buy a car on consistant nagging from his wife......

....he and his wife both used Ola for 6 months but finally he had to give up and buy a car on consistant nagging from his wife......
In the short run, he paid for 6 months of Ola and cost of car which he bought anyway!

In the long run, the car will last 6 months more. But that benefit will accrue only years later.

Life with wife. Always learning to find out what will cost me anyways and do it soon :)

In the short run, he paid for 6 months of Ola and cost of car which he bought anyway!

In the long run, the car will last 6 months more. But that benefit will accrue only years later.

Life with wife. Always learning to find out what will cost me anyways and do it soon :)
Cost of the car Rs 6-10 L, road tax, insurance,maintenance, opportunity cost if everything is analysed, using Ola is better if our use is less than 80-100 km a day...