Day Trading Stocks & Futures

vikas2131

Similar idea created student loan problem in USA . Govt is inviting subprime on platter .

Part of proposed housing sector package: Fund on cards to offer guarantee for home loans

The government is considering a fund that will provide guarantees for those who won’t otherwise be eligible for a housing loan, allowing them to borrow funds to acquire a home, said a senior finance ministry official. It’s being envisaged as part of a package being prepared by the government to help the housing sector, which is burdened by heavy debt, stalled projects and unsold homes.

“This fund would essentially support borrowers who are not rated well and not eligible for a loan from ..

https://economictimes.indiatimes.co...antee-for-home-loans/articleshow/71089449.cms

Similar idea created student loan problem in USA . Govt is inviting subprime on platter .

Part of proposed housing sector package: Fund on cards to offer guarantee for home loans

The government is considering a fund that will provide guarantees for those who won’t otherwise be eligible for a housing loan, allowing them to borrow funds to acquire a home, said a senior finance ministry official. It’s being envisaged as part of a package being prepared by the government to help the housing sector, which is burdened by heavy debt, stalled projects and unsold homes.

“This fund would essentially support borrowers who are not rated well and not eligible for a loan from ..

https://economictimes.indiatimes.co...antee-for-home-loans/articleshow/71089449.cms
Is mein bhi reservation layenge!! :banhappy:

any Mods out here ...why my thread "Datafeed vendor Comparision" is locked ??
Please unlock it.
I just saw your thread to see why it was locked.It seems it is locked from last 8-10 days because there was a bitter fights in that thread.It is responsibility of everyone ( more so of thread starters) to maintain peace and good conduct in the thread. I read some of the posts which were deleted and with those posts posted in the thread it was a correct decision of Admin to lock the thread to avoid further deterioration.

Smart_trade

bpr

I just saw your thread to see why it was locked.It seems it is locked from last 8-10 days because there was a bitter fights in that thread.It is responsibility of everyone ( more so of thread starters) to maintain peace and good conduct in the thread. I read some of the posts which were deleted and with those posts posted in the thread it was a correct decision of Admin to lock the thread to avoid further deterioration.

Smart_trade
thread starter does not have any mod power. Mods clean up the posts fine but locking up the thread is unwarrented. Is this final decision? How to contact superMod ??

XRAY27