Day Trading Stocks & Futures

Hahaha... They have to take another loan from IMF to buy diesel for their tanks.
I think their railway minister also said that war was imminent and it was going to be the last war between the two nations i.e either ones bites the dust or both bite the dust. hahaha.

They have some very funny people living in pakistan.
See, they are idiots, and have nothing to loose by going to war. Its like trying a new medicine on a terminally ill patient. Waise bhi he was hoing to die.
As it is, there is no connection between PM and Millitary there.

These stupid people will initiate war, just to massage their egos, and end up destroying the world economy for 10 years.

Last night there was a news that there is lots of Kuda Kachra and filth accumalated in major cities of Pakistan and they have problem with flies that come with the filth.....there was a serious discussion in their political circle about how to tackle this flies issue which is making difficult for their people to walk on roads....in many cities they offered prayers for reduction of this flies problem.

Pakistan should first make their cities clean, half the population drinks polluted water.....except army guys who have looted their country ,every one else is poor......they should not even think of any war...they will get eliminated from the world map...

Smart_trade

jassinko

Woh @jassinko aaj aaya hi nahi wapis. Socha hoga yeh thread se durr rehna hi usske naukri ke liye accha hai. Danger mein pad gaya bechara :DD
Paaji.... I m here only... I shall be in mortgage department so no worries... if anything happens...will jump to other bank...

Sent from my SM-M305F using Tapatalk