Day Trading Stocks & Futures

Giving money to public sector bank is like throwing money in gutter..no use..better to give it to farmers...the govt should consolidate public sector banking to one or two banks only...this will reduce cost and management..
aaj ABC bank ko bachate hein...kal DEF doob jaata hai..
The problem with india is the subsidy and capital infusion...there is no bigger loot than in name of subsidy...
market should be allowed to take care of it's own..the govt should only smoothen govt processes..that's it.

sanju005ind

Investor, Option Writer
Finvasia is offering zero brokerage, are they good?
If you are trading option then thats really good for reducing the cost of brokerage.Their charting is not that great.I suggest opt for NSE NOW from Finvasia just for punching orders and use something else for charting.Like Fyers,Zerodha. That way you get fast order execution and you wont be doing PnL trading. since watching the PnL sometimes messes with our trading.We get out when there is no reason on the chart which tells to get us out..They dont provide high leverage.of course you might have to opt for various leverage plans.The less leverage the better.

Banks have the liquidity but they are shy of lending to NBFC so Govt wants banks to route some liquidity through NBFCs to go to the end clients.

These decisions by the Govt are good decisions but we need to see if they bring back the confidence in corporates and industrial growth is back...Other headwinds like Trade wars,geo political issues,foreign exchange,FII pull out etc are still there and they are not going out in hurry....so this will be a good upmove but whether the market has finally bottomed is yet to be decided in my view....but use the upmove for making money and liquidate some positions accumulated in the fall....that is what is my plan for next week....

Smart_trade
Yes totally agree... Long term wise not an entry level though because the prior Resistance levels will be re-tested... Have moved to Debt & Balanced funds for next 3-5 years... Call me a bozzoo but just staying safe, bcoz you never know Ind-Pak tension and other geo-political issues like China's tactical fear mongering... US Prez Election is nearing...

Even if this Govt's motto is Growth (by now we have several recent instances like RBI reducing interest rates, FM taking measures) there remains a lot of unnecessary friction exerted by other factors... So things remain uncertain in long-term. It's really hard to decide whether to take Growth stance or Value stance as an investor...

Finvasia is offering zero brokerage, are they good?
yes, they are.
I am with them for quite sometime, and they are good, customer service is good, staff is helpful,
Though I am doing simple trading with them, against my money only, no leverage, no BO/CO etc. So cant say for leverage etc.
Not using Nest charts, for charting you may use other SW/platforms/charting services. No problem these days for free charting.

Raj232

yes, they are.
I am with them for quite sometime, and they are good, customer service is good, staff is helpful,
Though I am doing simple trading with them, against my money only, no leverage, no BO/CO etc. So cant say for leverage etc.
Not using Nest charts, for charting you may use other SW/platforms/charting services. No problem these days for free charting.
Hey Traderhardrock .. are you into automated trading or is it manual .. I see you always get in the bottom and exit at the peak ..
or are you using specialized charting software like amibroker or tradingview ..?

Last edited:

Raj232

Yes totally agree... Long term wise not an entry level though because the prior Resistance levels will be re-tested... Have moved to Debt & Balanced funds for next 3-5 years... Call me a bozzoo but just staying safe, bcoz you never know Ind-Pak tension and other geo-political issues like China's tactical fear mongering... US Prez Election is nearing...

Even if this Govt's motto is Growth (by now we have several recent instances like RBI reducing interest rates, FM taking measures) there remains a lot of unnecessary friction exerted by other factors... So things remain uncertain in long-term. It's really hard to decide whether to take Growth stance or Value stance as an investor...
The upmove is just beginning.. with FM removing addition surcharge on FPI's, infusing liquidity etc... just saying .. equities are still safe..
which debt funds are worthwhile at this stage ?

Riskyman

Giving money to public sector bank is like throwing money in gutter..no use..better to give it to farmers...the govt should consolidate public sector banking to one or two banks only...this will reduce cost and management..
aaj ABC bank ko bachate hein...kal DEF doob jaata hai..
The problem with india is the subsidy and capital infusion...there is no bigger loot than in name of subsidy...
market should be allowed to take care of it's own..the govt should only smoothen govt processes..that's it.
If govt invests 70,000 crores in tourism development in India, it will create far more jobs year after year.
It will not only help govt earn direct/indirect taxes but also help earn foreign exchange as more visitors come into the country. It can also help many other associated sectors thrive. Instead of focusing on temporary fixes by giving tax payers money, government should focus on long term model that not only create jobs but also help in wealth creation for the country.
India has a country is a great destination for tourism. There are very few countries in the world that can boast of tropical beaches and snow capped mountain to deserts to rain forests, from snow leopards to elephants to snakes we have it all. From kashmir to kanyakumari our land is so diverse. From yoga to vedic maths, from ayurveda to martial arts we have it all. From idli, dosa, sambhar to biryani, kebabs and yakni we have it all.

Look at a country like thailand where tourism contributes close to 18-20% of their GDP. Some greenery, temples and beaches and sex tourism. Thats all they have. But they have managed to survive and thrive with it. We have more than thailand but still under utilized. Tourism in India contributes less than 9% of GDP and employs only a 8% of people directly/indirectly.

Can you imagine the potential we have? Its mind boggling. Kerala which has not many industries survives mostly on tourism. So is Goa now after the mining ban.
Impetus and business acumen should be imparted to home owners for managing home stay facilities.
A few things like better connectivity, better roads, better sanitation and hygiene, better medical care (close to tourist places) will go long way in boosting tourism. We are sitting on a cash cow not knowing how to use it.

Edit: I forgot medical tourism all together. We have very good doctors in India and our best hospitals can be compared with top hospitals anywhere in the world. With cheaper medicines and cheaper rooms rates and competitive doctor fees, India can be a top destination for all sorts of surgeries and treatments.