Day Trading Stocks & Futures

Raj232

@raj bhai... any clue on move..... I mean u get any such M or W shape in market ahead..

am feeling downside though I dint trade...
Nahi bhai.. it was straight upmove .. but I thought I'll buy around 11 AM if it comes down.. but it didnt.. it went straight up and then sideways..

Raj232

That move from RBI is to push for Digital india from public. when public dont get the benefit , what is the use of RBI's move? :)
Now you realized that rules are made not for the public but for the banks, you pay a fee to reduce it and then it automatically goes up again. RBI is in the pockets of the big banks.. or rather the big banks tell RBI what should be its next move.. !!!

India can’t be cashless if you have to pay for intra bank money transfer or pay at shops to use card. Its futile attempt by govt for digital push
Someone has to be making money with the cashless story else the cashless push becomes foolish !!!

siddhant4u

Well-Unknown Member
Now you realized that rules are made not for the public but for the banks, you pay a fee to reduce it and then it automatically goes up again. RBI is in the pockets of the big banks.. or rather the big banks tell RBI what should be its next move.. !!!

Someone has to be making money with the cashless story else the cashless push becomes foolish !!!
Everyone will make money (or save time) if India goes digital. Shopkeepers won’t have to worry about “galla” and could leave it to workers. Petrol pump owners won’t need security guards for transferring cash to banks etc.

XRAY27

KAL.YUG

https://wap.business-standard.com/a...ooked-on-coal-for-decades-119081800005_1.html

If adani has to supply electricity to Bangladesh, why not open power plan in that country? Why make india more polluting nation with increasing carbon footprint?

Agree with the Environment Concerns.

On setting up a new plant in Bangaladesh: They would have to take all the clearances (Red Tape), raise finance, has to be a tie up/partnership with their govt/pvt, a long gestation period and then they have to pay taxes plus share profits.

siddhant4u

Well-Unknown Member
T
Agree with the Environment Concerns.

On setting up a new plant in Bangaladesh: They would have to take all the clearances (Red Tape), raise finance, has to be a tie up/partnership with their govt/pvt, a long gestation period and then they have to pay taxes plus share profits.
all these stuff they are doing in India. Although its easier in here as bjp is in power....