Day Trading Stocks & Futures

KAL.YUG

Thanks but its not working. There is no option of creating copy for the view only files. you ca check it in any of the view only google spreadsheets

Moreover I want it for the folder. I want to copy the entire folder and subfolders and its files (all are read only) to my drive. Downloading them to computer and them uploading back to my google drive is a daunting task. Is there any other way that we can copy the entire folder to my drive?

I don't know if this will work or not.
But still take a look, may be it will help/work.

https://www.airexplorer.net/en/

https://www.airexplorer.net/en/pro.php

KAL.YUG

So true! Such an irony that we are one of the dirtiest and filthiest countries in the world. Not even countries in Sub Saharan Africa throw waste like the way we do. So much to improve!!
View attachment 37127

Afin Bhai,
I thought I will ignore, but then I thought may be you must have not come across such things. So...

Pls Note:
I am not justifying anything here, nor does this video make our actions more civil.

(Every country has its share of negetives/filth, just because we have not seen it does not mean it does not exist.)

by any chance does anyone have tick chart of adaniports of yesterday chart possibly from 14th aug 2 pm

siddhant4u

Well-Unknown Member
are still banks charge for NEFT,RTGS and IMPS transactions? RBI said couple of months back they are making it zero to push digital India. But ICICI bank has not yet informed the customers about charges . i heard SBI has informed no charges for the said transactions from 1st Aug (Please some one confirm this if you have an account). What about other banks. are they passing the benefits to us or its just a eye wash from RBI?
RBI stopped charging banks for neft/rtgs. Rbi requested banks to pass on benefits to customers. However it cannot be free as banks have IT system to maintain

RBI stopped charging banks for neft/rtgs. Rbi requested banks to pass on benefits to customers. However it cannot be free as banks have IT system to maintain
That move from RBI is to push for Digital india from public. when public dont get the benefit , what is the use of RBI's move? :)

Afin Bhai,
I thought I will ignore, but then I thought may be you must have not come across such things. So...

Pls Note:
I am not justifying anything here, nor does this video make our actions more civil.

(Every country has its share of negetives/filth, just because we have not seen it does not mean it does not exist.)
Thanks I have seen this. I work with water management and contamination of ground water resources and it makes my blood boil at th evidence I come across each day. And the Government cannot also do a lot of things on its own. It needs cooperation from its people.

Raj232

How many points did you manage to catch out of the 550 point move bhai?
Did not trade it... Got a BUY signal at 115 (low was 100) and it went upto approx 270 .. however, human emotions did not let me get in.. so I left it :)

Raj232

i rather mind my system, my trades. Wouldnt want to comment on posts by big traders. :)
Arre bhai.. there is nobody loke big trader or small trader here.. please feel free to comment or poke.. trading is always a learning game.. :)