Day Trading Stocks & Futures

XRAY27

Riskyman

10 trillion na sahi...5-6 trillion also is very good for investing in India.
ST
Of course! 6 trillion is double from here which is still very very good. We wont find that happening in many parts of the world. So, India will continue to shine ( if gormint doesnt self sabotage). It will be a great time for young people to create wealth and prosper.

Im already looking at some midcaps/small caps for the next 10 years. Not putting any money in them at the moment but have eyes on a few. When they start bottoming out, I plan to deploy some funds.

vivektrader

In persuit of financial independence.
Of course! 6 trillion is double from here which is still very very good. We wont find that happening in many parts of the world. So, India will continue to shine ( if gormint doesnt self sabotage). It will be a great time for young people to create wealth and prosper.

Im already looking at some midcaps/small caps for the next 10 years. Not putting any money in them at the moment but have eyes on a few. When they start bottoming out, I plan to deploy some funds.
Quarter of a million at a time, buy slowly, please don't move the market too much.

One can never time the bottom of the market precisely and timing mid/small caps bottom is more difficult...so if the time horizon is 10 years, whether one buys at point X or at point X-5 or 10 % makes hardly any difference....so start buying slowly.....people who wait for buying at the bottom keep waiting and miss the bus...market bottoms when everything is looking gloomy.

ST