Day Trading Stocks & Futures

andal

I also have a fair size holding in it.......chal gaya tho life ban jayegi....

Smart_trade
@Smart_trade sir, assume one is starting from scratch. How should one build his portfolio for a period of 15 years for target of 1 crore? Investments will be made gradually year after year
i) what should be the composition of the portfolio?
ii) Can this be achieved by investing 3-4 lakhs per year?

I could be wrong but Asian Paints wasn't public 20 years ago, let alone 30 years ago. Regardless, valuation (PE > 50) is a serious concern - Akzo Nobel NV is now of comparable market cap and has PE < 5. I've also been long Asian Paints for at least 15 years but wouldn't buy at these levels - I'm buying puts every 5% higher. Unless there's a buyout I'm confident I'll get a price 20% lower than 1560 within a year.
Everyone does not buy shares in public issue.....the employees get preferential allottment (and company gives loan to its employees for buying those shares) and ESOP shares....but even after public issue the wealth generated by Asian Paints is extraordinary ....

Good luck to you for your puts you are buying in one of the finest wealth creators in Indian markets....you can have your views/opinions . Wealth creators never come at low PE in Indian markets....so at every rise Asian Paints ,Nestle apprear expensive but they continue their wealth creation year after year.....but each to his own ..

Smart_trade

As per NASA, no known asteroid poses a significant risk of impact with Earth over the next 100 years.
The highest risk of impact for a known asteroid is a 1 in 714 chance of impact by an asteroid designated 2009 FD in 2185. It means that the possibility that it could impact the Earth then is less than 0.2 per cent, NASA noted.

One asteroid that NASA is studying up close called Bennu, and it has a 1/2700 chance of impacting Earth between 2175 and 2195. NASA and other space agencies are studying methods to deflect asteroids if they threaten to impact the Earth.

https://indianexpress.com/article/t...-earth-on-august-10-should-you-worry-5877791/
I thought the same till a few years back when asteroid exploded over Russia. All astronomy experts missed it. Had it hit it would have been a disaster...

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chelyabinsk_meteor

But nothing to worry on August 10 i guess, as everyone has noticed it...

@Smart_trade sir, assume one is starting from scratch. How should one build his portfolio for a period of 15 years for target of 1 crore? Investments will be made gradually year after year
i) what should be the composition of the portfolio?
ii) Can this be achieved by investing 3-4 lakhs per year?
I have been posting my stocks from time to time....but which shares to buy,how much quantity,what is the composition of the portfolio will border on recommendations which I will stay away because every investment has risk associated with it so everyone should take his own decisions . Making Rs 1 Cr with 3-4 lacs yearly SIP looks very much possible.....

Smart_trade

Riskyman

I thought the same till a few years back when asteroid exploded over Russia. All astronomy experts missed it. Had it hit it would have been a disaster...
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chelyabinsk_meteor
But nothing to worry on August 10 i guess, as everyone has noticed it...
There is a difference between asteroids and meteors bhai. A meteor is a smaller particle i.e a product of an asteroid vaporizing while orbiting the sun. Meteors are smaller rocks that usually burn when they enter the earths atmosphere like the one you are talking about i.e Chelyabinsk Meteor.

Meteor showers are very routine on earth. You can see shooting stars i.e meteors burning down almost every night if are lucky on a clear night.

I have limited knowledge of this subject bhai. If you have a 500 pointer coming and it wont kill me id be happy to short the nifty. Tell me when though :)

Last edited:

andal

I have been posting my stocks from time to time....but which shares to buy,how much quantity,what is the composition of the portfolio will border on recommendations which I will stay away because every investment has risk associated with it so everyone should take his own decisions . Making Rs 1 Cr with 3-4 lacs yearly SIP looks very much possible.....

Smart_trade
Thanks for your valuable response. SIP you are referring to is for stocks or for Mutual Funds?

As per NASA, no known asteroid poses a significant risk of impact with Earth over the next 100 years.
The highest risk of impact for a known asteroid is a 1 in 714 chance of impact by an asteroid designated 2009 FD in 2185. It means that the possibility that it could impact the Earth then is less than 0.2 per cent, NASA noted.

One asteroid that NASA is studying up close called Bennu, and it has a 1/2700 chance of impacting Earth between 2175 and 2195. NASA and other space agencies are studying methods to deflect asteroids if they threaten to impact the Earth.

https://indianexpress.com/article/t...-earth-on-august-10-should-you-worry-5877791/
arre bhai....Jupiter ko aise he guru nahi kaha jaata hai...it absorbs most of asteroid impacts..