Day Trading Stocks & Futures

john302928

@john302928 : Bro.. this indicator is MA ENV => Moving Average Envelope. Parameters is (20,3) .. it plots nicely only on options for some reason :)

View attachment 36725
Today there was little or no buy signal !!!
Could you please share the trading method based on this indicator and how you use it to your trades. Thanks

Raj232

Could you please share the trading method based on this indicator and how you use it to your trades. Thanks
Very simple, price is above the MA ENV ..go long, price is below the MA ENV exit. Make sure that the strike is not far away from reality.
To be frank it is just a confirmation indicator.. one cannot be trading it completely.. see below:
1564682473489.png

High was made at 650/- but exit would be at 350/-

Last edited:

Raj232

Hei Bhagwan... it is already -6% down .. any news what happened on crude front ?
Circuit breaker is at -6% .. :)
Seems like Trade war is playing out. After talks resumed yesterday.. it talks ended abruptly even before the scheduled talk time.
USA has levied addition 10% tariffs on 300 bn goods starting 1st sept 2019 .

Meanwhile China had appealed to the people not to purchase much from the USA. Now agricultural exports of the USA to China has slumped !!

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...bean-purchases-slump-amid-year-long-trade-war

siddhant4u

Well-Unknown Member
I dont give any undue importance to a "loss". I treat it as a part and parcel of my work. Therefore, im never afraid to book my loss and get out. It's normal to hesitate when you are starting out as a newbie. Many thoughts bombard you i.e arre loss book kar liya to capital itna kam ho jayega etc etc. And in this process, one hangs on to a loss with the hope that somehow he can reduce it by simply hanging on to it.
The more you hold it, the more potential it has to grow. Sometimes it may work in your favor. But, we dont know what will work and what wont. A known loss is always better than an unknown loss. When your screen is telling you what your loss is, simply swallow your pride and get out. There is no other way, for me at least.

Sir?????

:p:p
ye ego swallow karana kab sikhenge :p

Sir is used in everyday talking in north india ' sir mai bol raha aapako' I picked up this working in Noida some years back..

checkmate7

So now its trump baba turn...kal NF kya rang dikhaayega.....