Day Trading Stocks & Futures

Here so many traders like(TR,Riskyman,mohan.sic,primitivetrader,siddhant4u,vikas2131,checkmate7,iwillwin,against_tides,sanju005ind, etc)........ do trade intraday in so many scrips throughout the day.......ab sahi sahi bataoo ki who is net profitable since last 6 months or one year........:)
i cann't trade intraday in so many srips and if i try then i will be in net loss.......:arghh:
i can trade intraday in very limited scrips..........:oo

please don't get offended by my question......only Curiosity........;):)

HEM
hi,

do not have 6 month exp in day trading stocks. but have been trading for more than decade full time.
started stock intraday trading around a month back. I used to trade bnf/nf intra for years. but always interested in trading stocks intra but not having a method of selecting stocks for intra. now i have a system where i do all my analysis post mkt hours and decide scrips, the positions to go long/short ,sl, entry price and tgts (probable).
during mkt i just manage these positions if entry happens. i dont chase stocks nor try to find which stock to trade during mkt hours neither do any analysis.
after mkt opens i put all trades into the system once it hit the entry i start managing it .
till date it is going decent as not taking big positions of my liking, which will happen in due time. but most imp, i am enjoying the whole process of trading stocks intra.

sanju005ind

Investor, Option Writer
Here so many traders like(TR,Riskyman,mohan.sic,primitivetrader,siddhant4u,vikas2131,checkmate7,iwillwin,against_tides,sanju005ind, etc)........ do trade intraday in so many scrips throughout the day.......ab sahi sahi bataoo ki who is net profitable since last 6 months or one year........:)
i cann't trade intraday in so many srips and if i try then i will be in net loss.......:arghh:
HEM
This is only year three of active trading relatively beginner here. Year 1 and 2 Lossa. Year 3 profitable(filing returns for the same :)).
At the start of the year analysed my trade logs and found that I always had better cost/profit ratio in swings(futures and option selling).

Intraday was always making costs higher.Hence now do swings only.Restarted Intra only from June so that I can use that to purchase portfolio stocks which is going good by the way. Intra reduced to Index only and Max 2 - trades per day.

siddhant4u

Well-Unknown Member
3-4 log tho mil gaye who are profitable......that is good...

ST
Sir sab aap aur baki experienced traders ki krupa hai. It has surely cut down our journey time by few years. The knowledge acquired by traders like you in last 10-15 years is easily accessible to likes of us. Now we have to wait and try implementing it correctly ourselves.
Thanks to all seniors here for the help.

HEM
Profitable in swing/long term trading but loss in intraday trading..trying to make jump to intra mainly bcoz of leverage it provides.