Day Trading Stocks & Futures

Riskyman

bhai , ye doob ke duba bhi deta hai shorters ko. waise bhi due to results I am not tracking it.
edit : duba diya shorters ko aaj bhi.

Hahaha Ravi bhai, Yeh tho Bank Nifty ka baap ka bhi baap nikla. From 3080 it shot up to 3240. Now back down to 3140. All in 15 minutes.
Edit 3120 now. Lagta naya low banayega aaj:DD

sanju005ind

Investor, Option Writer
risky bhai, some ppl many not learn lessons even the hard way. yes bank seems to keep trapping people at lower levels :DD
One of My friend who bought it at 350 is still holding it despite my repeated requests to cut his losses.
Also he is holding GMRInfra bought in 2008 and still keeps averaging it. I stopped telling him and he avoids the topic of stocks.But pains me whenever I think of it.

Riskyman

One of My friend who bought it at 350 is still holding it despite my repeated requests to cut his losses.
Also he is holding GMRInfra bought in 2008 and still keeps averaging it. I stopped telling him and he avoids the topic of stocks.But pains me whenever I think of it.
GMR. Assuming he bought at even 50 Rs. Its still a huge loss as of date. Not only about losing initial capital but also opprtunity cost of holding it for so long. Had he cut it at 25% loss and invested in FD, the remaining 75% capital would have more than doubled now. You never give him this logic?

sanju005ind

Investor, Option Writer
GMR. Assuming he bought at even 50 Rs. Its still a huge loss as of date. Not only about losing initial capital but also opprtunity cost of holding it for so long. Had he cut it at 25% loss and invested in FD the remaining 75% capital would have more than doubled now. You never give him this logic?
Yes I mentioned about the opportunity costs.But he is very adamant. Neither knows technical or fundamental. Last I have seen he was also picking up PNB when it was falling during the scam.