Day Trading Stocks & Futures

What a mess trading index has become. every new day , same old story of index management by market makers.
I expect next 6 to 8 months in this consolidation sideways phase.It will frustrate traders.But in daytrading there will be up and down moves giving trading opportunities from time to time. For investors they need to sit on cash for 6 months till the signs of growth coming back in the economy. There will be good opportunities to buy good stocks at lower rate.

Such times come and go in every market and finally market goes up or down on the basis of corporate profits growth and money flow....today I cannot see more than 10 stocks which will be wealth creators in future...this has to change, we need more broadbased growth in corporate sector and economy.

Due to banks and NBFC clean ups, the liquidity to small and medium industries is totally stopped as every one is scared to lend for fear of the loan going bad and he is held accountable...Govt has to remove this fear and encourage banks to lend to SMEs. All these things cannot be done in 15 days , it will take time.

Smart_trade

vikas2131

I expect next 6 to 8 months in this consolidation sideways phase.It will frustrate traders.But in daytrading there will be up and down moves giving trading opportunities from time to time. For investors they need to sit on cash for 6 months till the signs of growth coming back in the economy. There will be good opportunities to buy good stocks at lower rate.

Such times come and go in every market and finally market goes up or down on the basis of corporate profits growth and money flow....today I cannot see more than 10 stocks which will be wealth creators in future...this has to change, we need more broadbased growth in corporate sector and economy.

Due to banks and NBFC clean ups, the liquidity to small and medium industries is totally stopped as every one is scared to lend for fear of the loan going bad and he is held accountable...Govt has to remove this fear and encourage banks to lend to SMEs. All these things cannot be done in 15 days , it will take time.

Smart_trade
Even from 2011 to 2013, index moved enough to make money so i am sure it would be ok from next month onward but for investing in cash market, index will have to correct which i see happening next year.