Day Trading Stocks & Futures

Riskyman

Harshil is the most beautiful place of whatever I have visited..
There are plenty of beautiful places in Uttarakhand bhai. Many of them are not known to visitors. The best way to explore the place is in your personal vehicle and on foot(trekking). If you have 2-3 months, you can see some of the most scenic places of our country.

Raj232

BN is not going above 30725. But I hope it will hit atleast morning highs of 30775+ and nifty 11750 +
No guarantee bhai.. is just sideways movement.. for today .. little up then little down.. !!!
small upmove starting again.. lets see .. might go further up this time... !!!

TraderRavi

low risk profile
There are plenty of beautiful places bhai. Many of them are not known to visitors. The best way to explore the place is in your personal vehicle and on foot(trekking). If you have 2-3 months, you can see some of the most scenic places of our country.
I have posted a news in day traders lounge 8 members of 14 member American/british mountaineers team went missing in Nandadevi peak , 7 bodies are recovered now after few weeks. As a result Administration banned all trekking to local glaciers in Munsiari but opened now after protest by tourism operators.

http://www.newsonair.com/Main-News-Details.aspx?id=365372