Day Trading Stocks & Futures

I have posted a news in day traders lounge 8 members of 14 member American/british team went missing in Nandadevi peak , 7 bodies are recovered now after few weeks. As a result Administration banned all trekking to local glaciers in Munsiari but opened now after protest by tourism operators.
I don't know why the Uk govt. is banning all things....
first the are not providing any jobs to ppl.
next they ban whatever is left...

Riskyman

I have posted a news in day traders lounge 8 members of 14 member American/british mountaineers team went missing in Nandadevi peak , 7 bodies are recovered now after few weeks. As a result Administration banned all trekking to local glaciers in Munsiari but opened now after protest by tourism operators.

http://www.newsonair.com/Main-News-Details.aspx?id=365372
Some years ago they had banned Rafting in Rishikesh also. But they had to relent. After this incident, the government was supposed to come up with a comprehensive policy on adventure sports in the state. Nothing has been done so far.
Climbing any mountain has risks associated with it. There will be casualties. Banning it is not the solution. Instead, the government has to put infrastructure in place for things like Helicopter rescue and make satellite phones a must for expeditions etc. Koi kuch nahi karta hai. When they are held accountable they go on a banning spree.
Edit: Most of the guides and High altitude porters dont even have personal insurance. Many have no knowledge of basic first aid and rescue. If government conducts workshops and trains locals, many lives can be saved.

I think we should focus on trading related talk here:)

Snake.Head

I have posted a news in day traders lounge 8 members of 14 member American/british mountaineers team went missing in Nandadevi peak , 7 bodies are recovered now after few weeks. As a result Administration banned all trekking to local glaciers in Munsiari but opened now after protest by tourism operators.

http://www.newsonair.com/Main-News-Details.aspx?id=365372
Nandadevi is terrain is more tough then everest
It is even hard to climb

Riskyman

bakwaas moves so far , not even 11750 coming
although profit was good in morning puts.
exited 30500 CE with just 30 points profit
30 points on a day like today is good bhai.
Now looks like Nifty spot is finally decided to come below that 11715. Also, 11620-11650 spot is support zone. So if Nifty goes there maybe longs come into play?